If you are an Exotic dancer from one of these countries get in touch with us, take a look

We get a lot of dancers from all over the world asking us if the clubs provide work visas, unfortunately we are not qualified to answer legal visa questions, but if you are a dancer from one of these countries listed here, and you would like to go and dance in Australia or New Zealand, please get in contact with us and we can explain how you can get a 1 year working visa for Australia and another 1 year working visa for New Zealand. If you are from Australia or New Zealand, please keep reading as we have some information for you too.

Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders), Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom.

If you are from one of the countries listed above get in touch with us and we can explain how you can apply for this visa so we can get you working in our clubs in Australia. For all the Dancers from these countries that might like to work in our partner clubs in London please ask us, Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, South Korea, Taiwan and New Zealand,  Hong Kong residents with British National (Overseas) passport can also apply, so can British overseas citizens, British overseas territories citizens living across the globe.

If your country is not listed in the information above, please contact us anyway and we can see if we can offer some ideas about how you can go. We always need dancers in all of our partner clubs worldwide, so where ever you want to go just ask us.

Exotic and lap dancing topics